Transfers to another UK account can be made either via your online money account or the Suits Me app. You will need the following information in order to make a payment/transfer:
- The name of the person or company you’re paying
- The eight-digit account number and six-digit sort code
- The payment reference from the person/company
Please make sure you have set up access to your online money account or mobile app prior to following the below steps. You can find more information on how to set this up – here.
- Log in to your online money account here: Suits Me Online Money Account
- You’ll be requested to enter a proportion of your passcode to validate your identity, enter this and click ‘Confirm’ to log in
- Click ‘Payments’ from the app/online money account menu – this can be found at the bottom of the app or the top of the online account
- Click ‘Make a Payment’ from the payment menu
- If you already have the payee set up in your account, you can choose their details from your Payee list and skip to step 9 on this guide
- If not, click ‘Add New Payee’
- Enter the recipient name, account number and sort code for the person you want to pay
- Once you have checked the details are correct, click ‘Submit’
- Enter the amount that you would like to transfer and a payment reference for the recipient.
- If you have been asked to transfer money or are unsure about the payment you are making, please do not complete the request. If you are confident all of the details are correct, click ‘Submit’
- Click confirm on the pop-up menu to confirm you are happy to proceed with payment and incur any associated fees.
Congratulations! Your payment has been sent