You need to replace your card if it's damaged so much you cannot use it or if you are concerned it will stop working soon.
But before you order a new bank card check to see if it is actually damaged and it hasn't been frozen by Suits Me.
If there aren't any noticeable signs of damage do the following:
• Check you have sufficient funds
• Check your card is not damaged or has not expired
• Ensure your card has not been blocked on your instruction
• Make sure you are using the correct PIN
• Check that you have entered the card number and other details correctly
• Check that Mastercard® is accepted as a method of payment in the place you are trying to use your card
If it still doesn’t work, please contact Suits Me.